The period leading up to the Great Depression witnessed the rise of the economic forecasters, pioneers who sought to use the tools of science to predict the future, with the aim of profiting from their forecasts. This book chronicles the lives and careers of the men who defined this first wave of economic fortune tellers, men such as Roger Babson, Irving Fisher, John Moody, C. J. Bullock, and Warr...
Hardcover: 288 pages
Publisher: Princeton University Press (December 1, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1 x 9.5 inches
Amazon Rank: 1604000
Format: PDF ePub TXT book
reviews: This is a fascinating study of the early economic forecasters. It includes both non-academic practitioners (Babson, Moody) and several prominent academics from the early part of the 20th century (Bullock, Fisher, Mitchell). The author provides brie...
- Fortune Tellers: The Story of America's First Economic Forecasters epub
- Download Fortune Tellers: The Story of America's First Economic Forecasters epub
- Fortune Tellers: The Story of America's First Economic Forecasters txt
- 978-0691159119 epub
- Download Walter Friedman pdf
- Download Walter Friedman books
- Download Business and Money epub ebooks
Here Jazz ukulele comping soloing chord melodies pdf link Download Unerstaning auio pdf at ammenneu.wordpress.com
Amazing condition and it came bagged and boarded....
lots of pages and different subjects to color. it was a gift but I did take the time to do one page ...